Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation Fun

Hi there,
Well, you all have not heard from me for awhile due to the fact that I escaped to the white, sandy beaches of Destin, Fla. AND . . . guess what . . .NO OIL!!!! W go to Destin every year and absolutely love the emerald green water and white sand AND Ladies, the Outlet Malls. We almost cancelled this year, but decided to go on because we knew they needed the support. I guess we were extremely fortunate that the particular part of the beach that we always go to was as beautiful as ever (Marimar Beach).
If you have never been there, I strongly urge you to do so. It is the closest thing to being in the Carribean that I have seen (duh, guess that is why they call it the "Emerald Coast".
Several of our party went Para Sailing for the first time and had a blast. I stayed in the boat and was the photographer, thought my luck had not been the best lately, so why push my luck?
I hope all of you are having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment